Forum Usage Information

Forum Usage Information

Postby Paul » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:49 pm

I use this forum to post strategy information for our trading strategies and also I post every trade I do using these strategies.
Some will be posted right after a trade some may be done at the end of the day , just depends on workload.

I also try post in the 15 min strategy when there is a setup and if dont take it the reasons why, this keeps me in tune with the markets and the strategy.

For the 415 Strategy I generally post setups at the beginning of the week or on a wednesday as mostly the general setup will stay the same.

The information is very useful for you if your new to these strategies to get a grip on the actual methods used.
You can scan down the posts and see the trades that were taken and ones that were not with reasons.

I also post here if we are testing a strategy.

As a member you can also reply to any posts that are not locked if you need further information.

Record keeping is a very important part of your trading so If you are a member and want to have your own section here just let me know and I will set it up for you so you can post your own trades to keep track of what you are doing.

There is an indicator in the download section that takes screenshots whenever you open or close trades. Or you can use a free piece of software called clip2net which I also use a lot.

Please keep the profanity to a minimum and dont post links to other websites.
Paul

Return to Guidelines